Our Private Medical Practice
The surgery at 2 Regent Street has been a private medical practice for over 40 years and has a history of delivering high quality medical care to the people of Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, and all across the East Midlands.
Our Nottingham medical centre was originally a sports injury clinic and physiotherapy facility, and was at the heart of the thriving medical scene in the 1970s and 1980s; adjacent to the old General Hospital in the Ropewalk.
Today we are a busy private medical centre in Nottingham, and so the clinic ideally located to serve Derby- and Leicester-based medical patients. So, if you are looking for a Leicester or Derby medical centre then you should look no further than Regent Street Clinic. We see around 8,000 patients per year in the local area and are focusing on the following main areas of healthcare:
1. Private General Practice
2. Travel health, vaccinations and advice through our TravelDoc clinic
3. Medico-legal reporting, Occupational health and Health Screening
4. Sexual health medicine - screening, testing and management
5. Cosmetic, aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments through Regent
6. Functional medicine - including elite sports medicine through our
7. Home visits and private hospital admissions through our RSC 247
All staff at the practice are trained in and uphold the highest standards with respect to confidentiality and are fully aware of the sensitivities involved in running a private medical facility.
All enquiries relating to the practice should be addressed to the Practice Manager, Saleem Azam, in the first instance.
Regent Street Clinics are now located centrally in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, making same day, high quality private GP/doctor services readily available to all. All three centres are Care Quality Commission registered as follows:
Nottingham Location ID: 1-217532379
Derby Location ID: 1-617699938
Leicester Location ID: 1-617700054
ISO 27001 Accredited in May 2013