Call 0333 455 9070
Nottingham 0115 9475498
Derby 01332 332530
Leicester 0116 2541282
Sheffield 0114 3583930
Leeds 0113 3448699
Watford 01923 606801
Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation procedure in which the dead skin and vellus hair is removed. The treatment is carried out by using a small, sterile blade while holding the skin taut, swiping the blade in gentle upward motions.
Exfoliation of dead cells along with the removal of fine hairs results in healthier, brighter skin that looks and feels smoother and more refreshed.
What are the benefits?
- Triggers the cell regeneration process which allows products to better penetrate the skin.
- Removes the soft facial hair which traps excess oil and and dirt
- Promotes smoother skin
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Helps to unblock blackheads
- Reduce pore size
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Promotes a smoother makup application
- Instant results with little downtime
Who is Dermaplaning for?
Dermaplaning is recommended for all skin types except those with acneic skin. If you have deep cystic acne, wait until breakouts are clear before trying this treatment
It is especially effective on those who wants to minimise superficial acne scarring, uneven skin tone or those with dry or rough texture.
It is very beneficial for mature skin as cell turnover is slower which leads to a buildup of dead cells. Dermaplaning is also safe for pregnant or lactating clients.
Dermaplaning removes three weeks worth of dead skin cells, so to ensure that results are maintained we recommend a treatment every four weeks.
The treatment causes little to no pain and takes approximately 30 minutes from start to finish.
- You may experience slight redness which will subside within 24 hours.
- Avoid saunas, sun beds, hot tubs or rigorous exercise for 24 hours following the treatment
- Minimal makeup can be applied after the treatment
£70 per treatment
£240 for 4 treatments given at monthly intervals
© Copyright 2018. Regentstreetclinic.co.uk. All rights reserved
"My face looks flawless! I've never had more compliments on my skin"