The surgery at 2 Regent Street has been a private medical clinic for over 40 years and has a history of delivering high quality medical care to the people of Nottingham, the East Midlands and beyond.
It was originally a sports inury clinic and physiotherapy facility and was at the heart of the thriving local private medical scene in the 1970s and 1980s, being adjacent to the old General Hospital in the Ropewalk.
Today we are a busy private medical practice, seeing around 8000 patients per year, focussing on the following main areas of healthcare:
1. General practice and family medicine
2. Travel health, vaccinations and advice
3. Medico-legal reporting, occupational health and health screening
4. Sexual health medicine - screening, testing and management
5. Cosmetic, aesthetic and anti-ageing treatments
6. Functional medicine - including elite sports medicine in association with
m10 gym though our GymDoctor service
7. Home visits and private hospital admissions through our RSC 247
All staff at the practice are trained in and uphold the highest standards with respect to confidentiality and are fully aware of the sensitivities involved in running a private medical facility.
All enquiries relating to the practice should be addressed to the Practice Manager, Saleem Azam, in the first instance.
Regent Street Clinics are now located centrally in Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, making same day, high quality private GP/doctor services readily available to all. All three centres are Care Quality Commission registered as follows:
Nottingham Location ID: 1-217532379
Derby Location ID: 1-617699938
Leicester Location ID: 1-617700054