Full health screening
Regent Street Clinic can provide full medical health screening to any well person, carried out by one of our trained team of doctors and nurses. You can visit a private GP in Derby, Nottingham or Leicester and get confidential, one-to-one testing with a free discussion of your results with a doctor.
Your full health screen will include:
• Full health questionnaire (including family & past medical history)
• Height/weight & BMI
• Blood pressure, pulse & heart examination
• Examination of abdomen (includes liver & kidneys), central nervous system,
musculoskeletal system, ENT (ears, nose & throat), respiratory system
• Eyesight test including colour vision and visual acuity
• Urine analysis including test for diabetes and kidney function
• Lung function test
• Discussion about lifestyle and general medical condition
• Blood screening tests including full blood count, liver function,
kidney function, glucose, calcium, phosphate, iron,
thyroid function, cholesterol and lipid profile.
A full health screening will help bring to light any medical conditions
of which you are not aware, which could prevent complications in the
long term. You will also be able to raise any concerns you may have
with one of our doctors or nurses.
To book full medical testing at one of our clinics in Nottingham,
Leicester or Derby, or for more details, please call on 0115 947 5498.